Thursday, April 11, 2019

Bhubaneswar: Morning Vegetable Market

Today morning, while being in Bhubaneswar, randomly I decided to capture the Sun rise in a temple premise. On my way back, I found this street vegetable market and could not resist to take the camera out again and captured the freshness of life here in this beautiful city, most importantly the warm of people around. Had such a good time interacting with vegetable sellers, seeing all the fresh vegetables, knowing the name of some leaf vegetables, exchanging smiles with buyers and these beautiful photographs during the process... my day is made. For quite sometime I was away from here (3 years really :O), but now I am back and should show you more such glimpses regularly. Have a great day :)


















1 comment:

Bharat Taxi - Car Rental Provider said...

I read & saw your blog that given me good information. It's lovable and interesting and it has good collection. Thanks.
Our Services -
Taxi Booking
Car Hire
Car Booking
Taxi Rental
Taxi Hire
Cab Hire