Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy B'day dear 'Omi'

Today is my best buddy Om's Birthday. Just a year before we met an accident on our way to Manali and on his B'day he was admitted in Hospital for the Surgery. And today, only a year later the same guy is in Nottingham, UK and pursuing his masters in Architecture. I truly salute your Spirit man, you are a 'Hero'.


Hey 'Raja', I wish you many many happy returns of the day. God bless you my dear and I wish all your dreams come true :)


Photobucket



Time will get to our side soon and there are lot many rides to be ridden together.

Cheers


P.S. Photo courtesy - Tushar

8 comments:

Ompriya said...

thank uuuuuuuuuuuu somuch my dear chikuuuu bhai........

Cinderella said...

Happy bday buddy!

debarpita mohapatra said...

@ Om: my pleasure dear :)

debarpita mohapatra said...

@ Pall: do u remember how many times he celebrates his B'day in a year!!! :P

Hacking Sunshine said...

Hey RAJA 1/2py B'day dude...!!!!

amrutesh said...

yes....
the spirit !!
nostalgic
i want spirit more spirit
we never celebrated this great day in history with spirit...
so whenever we get a chance to celebrate it together :?
we'll have loads and loads of spirit
i think mr raj is celebrating this b'de with spirit for the first time...
happyyy.... ;)

ashu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
animus said...

Happy B'day dear.....