Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Bike Side of Life...


Photobucket

Some old memories with my cousin's creation 'Storm' back home.... This photograph was shot in the outskirts of Bhubaneswar long long back, which used to be our weekend hang-out place during college days, far away from the hustle-bustle of city life... Deras in Chandaka Wildlife Sanctuary.
This single seated SHOW STOPPER can force you to fall in love with it, which served me every time when ever I was there in the city. And I made it sure every time, the kilometers clocked over my week long stay should more than what my brother clocked during my absence ;) Roughly 6 months of his ride was always less than my riding in 7-10 days... I really do wonder, he (also a bike freak) was riding less or me riding more!!!

Ride Hard, Ride Safe.

No comments: