Monday, February 13, 2012

Dilli Haat: Feb 2012

At times the busy life in this capital city of Delhi seems to be boring and colorless. Being an avid lover of art and craft, I do always find a place very vibrant, very active and really close to my heart... Dilli Haat.
My leisure and relaxing time during my stay in the city is generally spent either in IHC (India Habitat Center) or in Dilli Haat in meet friends and people. I'm back in the town after 18 months but could not manage to visit the later in the thought of spending some extended time there. Last week only, when I was off for a meeting and had an hour of time extra, I could read the INA metro station. So an instant hop-off the train and a quick walk around the most colorful place of the town for a refreshing mood and joyful heart....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome…
picturebite.com