Friday, November 25, 2011

'L' for Love


Photobucket

Now 'm behaving like a kid.... there is no limit of my happiness. Finally my LOVE is here, a L series lens from Canon. I remember the first day when I used one of my very good friend Addy's 70-200 L f4 non IS... And since then when ever I needed a tele-lens and even though canon 75-250mm was affordable as well as gives decent results, there was a wild and dominant thought in my mind always, a tele lens means a 'L' lens... no compromise on this. Almost after 3 years of trying my hands on Addy's 'Sattar-doosoo', my own glass 'The White Barrel' is in my hands now which I received just an hour before after numerous unsuccessful attempts in last 2 years. The one I acquired now is exactly same to the one I tried but the dream one is with a little different spec. I want THE 70-200 L f2.8 IS Mark II, one hell of a lens... Hopefully in next 2 years because it costs me a fortune ;)

What next!!! An extender, 1.4 or 1.6... anything will do :D

P.S. Ah... just noticed. this is the 99th post of the year 2011 :)

2 comments:

Cinderella said...

You jerk! My heart literally jumped when I read 'my love'....and then you had to go ahead and put water on it!!!!

You do know heart-jumping is not good for me right now, right?? Make it gentle next time plz, when you're talking about just a lens!

In other things, congratulations. Since I know you're so happy.

big hugs!

debarpita mohapatra said...

Oh Sweety, 'm totally absolutely unlucky in understanding THAT side of 'L'... wish if I could!
Anyways, just take care of yourself these days and I hope to see you soon :)