Saturday, October 20, 2012

Is Winter in the nook!


Photobucket

It is October and the festive season has just begun... Tonight, the clock was showing 11.13 and I was on my way back home from work, driving definitely seems to be the hardest task ever at that moment... But slowly I realized, the AC is off and the front window glasses are down by an inch... And the cold breeze rushing in is just making me alive...

In to the flash-back of few hours, I realized that the AC on was making me feel cold and off AC was like a normal summer evening, and that made me to go Natural. By the the time I reached at my favorite curvy stretch close to home... It was like, 'Oh man, Winter will be here in few days'. As the cold breezes already made me awake and fresh, the scene in-front made me to stop and without any hesitation I was all set for this long exposure shot :)

No comments: