Thursday, February 04, 2010

Nature's own Blanket

Am I talking about 'Fog'!!! Yes, most probably :?

'm missing it actually, the last encounter I remember was on my way to 'Kotdwar/Lansdowne'. The fog was kinda killing on that day with some live examples of few fresh crashes, so it was time to concentrate on road leaving the idea to frame them :P
The worst one was a very nice trail of few cars (read 5-6) with a UPSRTC (Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation) bus leading them while a poor Indigo driver was still struggling to understand if something has happened!!!
And by then the clock was showing 11.15 AM and some 45 kilometers on the trip meter. Huh... what a start of the day!

After all it was 'Fog', so please skip all the above said as if it was drunk to any level :D

So it was time to keep the eyes 'double wide open' and to 'stop severing' by holding the steering wheel tight.

Some 45 kilometers more and some 405 degree rotation of the minute-hand in the watch. And the surrounding seemed to be interesting and irresistible to search for a deeper parking bay on Nh-119.
Was I lucky enough to park myself and to cross the road for the yellow fields (read mustard fields) saving my 1000D from somebody smashing me out of the dense fog... ;)

Warning: And now the rest is for your eyes if you don't have any abhor for greenery or any kind of fascination for the concrete jungles or 'color blindness'...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Diwakar Sinha said...

I have to say,
you do have an eye for pictures.

debarpita mohapatra said...

Thanks... Glad you liked my work.