Sunday, June 21, 2015

Product Review: Miracase 6000 mAh PowerBank


Few days back, had to get a new power bank for my phone and I got this Miracase 6000 mAh from 'The Mobile Store'. Had to buy it urgently, so no option left for the online check or to check any review.

Before getting it, my priorities were;
- A power bank which looks good.
- At least can charge the Samsung Note 3 Neo twice.
- With in a price bracket of 1500 INR.


'The Mobile Store' being the closest option, I found this 'Miracase' and instantly locked it. The quick things I decided up on was;
- Its look was similar to Note 3 Neo. Even same leather texture (it is plastic and painted unlike Samsung Note 3 Neo).
- Was of 6000 mAh.
- The power cable is inbuilt and is nicely hidden.
- Two devices can be charged with one extra cable.

It costed 1999 INR. The price was little higher than the budget but it's look was con-vincible to me.

Technical details:
Capacity - 6000 mAh
Input - DC 5V/2A
Output - DC 5V/2A
Battery Type - Lithium-Polymer
Company claimed cycle time - more than 500 times


Nicely designed and hidden inbuilt cable and power indicator...

Usage Experience:
As of now, I am very happy with it. It's charging time is quick and easily charges my phone twice with one full charge. The charging time is also quick, though I am yet to note down the exact minutes. Its sleek, fits in pockets easily, even is easy to hold it along with the phone. It gives the illusion of a phone.
Few more weeks of usage and I will come up with more details if it shows any problem or something. As of now, it is a good buy to me according to my usage.


No comments: