Wednesday, March 02, 2011

A Long Way...

Ah... just realized, the post count in this blog crossed the mark of double century and then discovered that it also turned 5+ this January...

archi-star.blogspot.com (now archi-star.net) started only out of fun during my college days in the year 2006 and I never thought that it will continue such a long period. To be true I started noting down my travel stories just only because of my forgetfulness but later it became an addiction and a showcase of my photography. And always feels good to see words from you all around the globe...

Photobucket

So Guyz, thanks you very much all for your support, suggestion and inspiration throughout to keep me going... Still a long way to go in an attempt to experience the horizon, before getting buried...

4 comments:

tushar said...

hey congrats... Keep it up..
+ 5.. 50...100......
aLL THE BEST........
aND NICE CLICK.

Cinderella said...

I never realised this blog is 5 years old already!!!!!!!!!

So sorry for having overlooked that!
And I am five post short of a double century too!

Raise that glass [ a thums up on the rocks or a cold coffee maybe? :D ] and lets says Cheers to many double centuries more!

:) :)

debarpita mohapatra said...

@ Tushar: Thanks buddy...

debarpita mohapatra said...

@ Pall: Hey no need to be sorry, I too missed it :P
And yes, CHEERS :)