Thursday, December 01, 2011

Calendar 2011, December

Finally the year 2011 is approaching towards its completion.

Photobucket
Download high resolution HERE.

This photograph (the last one of London series 2011) is dedicated to the awesome weather I experienced during my stay in the country. Being a avid lover of snow, I enjoyed the extreme weather to its fullest. Dear God blessed me again with loads and loads of snowfall. Britishers even were literally astonished and explained that this is the heaviest snowfall in last few decades... nothing could be better than this for me!!
This particular photograph was taken just before the Christmas day in the year 2010 somewhere in the outskirts of Slough, a suburb of London while walking to Windsor on extremely slippery road and cold weather but the white layer around everywhere was a GOOD enough reason to take a stroll around ;)

No comments: